Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rebates for Huggies and Others

There is a great program I recently read about that is the first cash back program for caregivers, which includes parents. The Caregivers Marketplace gives you cash back on a variety of items that are used by those who provide or receive care. The entire list can be found on the website but includes item such as Huggies diapers, Little Swimmers, Pull-Ups, GoodNites, NatureMade vitamins/ daily supplements, Ensure and Cottonelle Fresh moist wipes. Enrollment is free and simple to complete with the on-line form.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    My name is Jennifer and I work for The Caregivers Marketplace. I just wanted to say thank you for mentioning our rebate program on your blog and I'm glad you continue to benefit from our program.

    Did you know three new brands joined the program for 2009? The new brands are Balmex, Kaopectate and Benzodent. Watch for the 2009 version of the cash back form posted on our site after January 1st. Here's a linkto the current form: www.caregiversmarketplace.com/cashbackform.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer for the heads up on the new products and link. I know it will help a lot of my readers as well as countless others.

    ReplyDelete